A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated into the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions, and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour is a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invites our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Preserving Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre has the world’s only naturally occurring, acoustically perfect amphitheater. In cooperation with park rangers, group guests can take in the venue’s diverse surroundings and assist with restoration efforts such as simple construction, weed mitigation, and trail maintenance.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.
At The Ritz-Carlton, we have a genuine commitment to be supportive of the community and sensitive to the environment. Our environmental responsibility initiatives deliver an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. We are committed to engaging our Ladies and Gentlemen in a comprehensive sustainability strategy, led by our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT). Within our hotels, we are mindful of our impact on the environment by reducing energy and water usage, offering a linen and terry reuse program, implementing recycling initiatives, and utilizing environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are proud to offer organic and local foods and sustainable seafood in our restaurants, organic treatments, and products in our spas, paperless billing to guests upon checkout, and continuously seek opportunities to purchase more sustainable products throughout the hotel. Locally, our ladies and gentlemen work to better the environment through community projects such as native plant restoration, the protection of endangered species, and the creation of community gardens.