What is the role of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver Weddings Team?
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver weddings team consists of highly regarded expert wedding sales consultants and wedding service managers. As you begin your planning, your wedding sales consultant will:
- Tour the hotel and wedding locations to assist in selecting the most appropriate venue to meet your needs and fulfill your vision
- Check availability for preferred wedding dates
- Design an estimated proposal of costs inclusive of food, beverage, and ceremony rental fee (if applicable)
- Establish preferred hotel room rates and your guest room block
- Create a wedding agreement to secure your date and location(s)
Once your wedding agreement is signed and returned with your initial deposit, you will continue planning with your wedding services manager who will:
- Recommend wedding vendors in such areas as wedding coordination, floral design, photography, videography, ceremony officiant, entertainment, invitations, and bridal attire
- Act as a liaison between your wedding vendors and the hotel
- Design your floor plan inclusive of such items as tables, dance floor, bars, and wedding cake table
- Partner with our culinary team to customize your personal wedding menu
- Monitor your guest room block and the status of reservations
- Create an estimate of charges outlining your financial commitment and deposit schedule
- Detail your Banquet Event Order and Wedding Resume outlining your event specifics to communicate all aspects of your wedding to the hotel
- Oversee the ceremony and reception set-up, food preparation, and other hotel operations
- Review the accuracy of the banquet check, prior to the completion of your final bill
What additional wedding items does The Ritz-Carlton, Denver provide?
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver provides banquet and cocktail tables, chairs, china, and glassware. In addition, we offer a complimentary selection of specialty linen, charger plates, dance floor, staging, and cocktail table centerpieces. Our wedding experts can also assist in renting upgraded items such as specialty chairs, upgraded linens, and specialty china.
What makes a wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver unique and memorable?
Our wedding experts will work with you in designing memories that will last a lifetime. Romantic options such as organic dark chocolate aphrodisiac truffles presented to each guest on arrival to your ceremony or fond farewell treats such as coffee, donuts, and the next day’s newspaper offered to guests as they depart in their car from our porte-cochere are fun ways to excite your guests’ senses. Let our wedding experts assist you in creating the perfect memory.
What is helpful to know when contacting the hotel?
The most helpful information for your Wedding Sales Consultant is an approximate number of guests, what time of day you may be interested in, as well as a range of preferred dates. It is also important to note if you are open to Fridays, Sundays, or alternate weekdays.
May I plan a ceremony only at the hotel?
The hotel ceremony locations are reserved exclusively for weddings holding a reception at the hotel.
How do we obtain a Colorado Marriage License?
A Colorado Marriage License must be obtained from the County Clerk's Office. There is no waiting period for in-state or for out of state residents. The cost varies from county to county and the license is good for up to 30 days. A proper form of identification must be presented.
What happens if we book an outside venue and the weather does not cooperate?
All events that are booked outdoors will automatically be reserved with a backup location. Your indoor venue will be guaranteed 14 days prior to your wedding and typically takes place in one of our stunning ballrooms.
May I take wedding photographs on the hotel property?
Wedding photography is only allowed exclusively for couples getting married at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
What is the typical timeline for planning my wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver?
Initial Planning Stage (approximately, but not limited to, 6 - 12 months prior)
- Contact our wedding sales office to learn about weddings at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, and check availability and tour locations.
- Reserve your wedding date by having your wedding sales consultant create a wedding agreement detailing your date, time, location, room block, and deposit schedule.
- Return your wedding agreement within one week with a 25% non-refundable deposit.
Detail Planning Stage (from contract signing to one month prior)
- Research and book wedding vendors
- Design your wedding menu and room layout with your Wedding Services Manager
- Provide a 50% non-refundable deposit 60 days prior to your wedding date
- Send Save The Date announcements detailing wedding activities and special wedding room rates
Final Planning Stage (approximately one month prior to wedding day)
- Provide a final deposit based on estimated charges 21 days prior
- Sign and return Banquet Event Orders detailing all food and beverage for your wedding at least two weeks prior
- Provide a final guest count to your Wedding Services Manager 72 business hours in advance
Our menu is important to us. How will your culinary team meet our needs?
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver boasts a highly regarded culinary team consisting of a variety of culinary talents and abilities. Each of our weddings is custom designed by our Wedding Service Managers and chefs, specifically our menus. We welcome you to share your vision of food and beverage with our staff so we may best fit your needs.
May we bring in an outside caterer?
Our exceptional culinary team caters for all events at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver. Specialty cuisines are available and we encourage you to speak with our Wedding Sales Consultant about your specific needs.
I am having a green wedding. Do you provide any special menus?
Many of our menu items are organic as our standard. However, our culinary staff has an acute sense of what it means to “go green”, and they specialize in customizing entirely green menus including both food and beverage.
Are there minimum food and beverage requirements for my wedding?
Each of our ballrooms requires a food and beverage minimum expenditure exclusive of tax and service charges. Your Wedding Sales Consultant will discuss with you the best venue for your guest count and the respective minimum expenditure. Minimum expenditures may be subject to change for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday weddings. A ceremony rental fee is applicable to ceremonies taking place at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver.