Customers arriving from outside of the United States should review government travel guidance to confirm eligibility and requirements for travel. See Travel.State.gov.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
HOTEL ON KEY BISCAYNE
At The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, luxury comes in the form of impressive amenities and the gifts of tranquility and serenity. The resort sits along the coast of the five-mile barrier island, attracting families, couples, golfers, spa-goers, culinary enthusiasts and meeting planners with its secluded but convenient location and array of offerings.
Our Miami family resort features:
- Restaurants including oceanfront dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa with fitness center
- Extensive meeting space and services
- Oceanfront wedding destination
- An array of recreational activities
- Reimagined hotel accommodations
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- Majority of our beachfront hotel’s rooms have private full- or half-balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay or tropical resort gardens
- Mother-of-pearl bathroom vanity wall covering
- Sumptuous marble baths
- Luxurious Frette bed linens
- Generously sized desks
- Plush Ritz-Carlton bathrobes for two
- LCD televisions with MP3 and laptop accessibility ports
- Fully stocked refreshment cabinet
- In-Room Dining from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Twice-daily housekeeping including evening turndown
- Granite countertops, glass back splashes and new appliances in rooms with kitchenettes
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock radio and alarm clock
- Digital safe
Property Features & Amenities
- Bordered by a 1,200-foot golden sand beach, the only South Florida location to be named among Dr. Stephen Leatherman's "America's Best Beaches" list
- Beach and poolside cabanas
- Oceanfront, zero-entry, family pool with water cascade and tranquil adult pool surrounded by lush hedging
- 20,000-square-foot spa with 21 treatment rooms and more than 60 treatments, a full-service salon, a Wellness Center and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Three restaurants at our luxury beach hotel overlooking the ocean
- Old-Havana vintage inspired bar lounge
- Largest Tennis Center of any Ritz-Carlton with 10 soft clay Hydro-courts and one hard court designed by tennis legend Cliff Drysdale, daily tennis clinics and lessons with United States Professional Tennis Association pros, and a pro shop
- More than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet facilities, including a 10,000-square-foot oceanview Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, two junior ballrooms and oceanfront Grand Lawn
- Ritz Kids® activity program
- Signature Shop, Spa Boutique and Poolside Shop
- Coffee, Wine and Souvenir shop
- Newly renovated Lobby Lounge
- Overnight laundry service
- Business Center
- Concierge service
- Club lounge featuring a private concierge and four meal presentations daily with complimentary beverage service
- Valet parking
- Copy service
- Fee for each additional page of incoming fax
- Fee for first page of incoming fax
- Network/Internet printing
- Notary public
- Fee for each additional page of outgoing fax
- Fee for first page of outgoing fax
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- Full-service business center
- Full business center, onsite
- On-site business center is staffed
- Fax service
All guests must be 21 or older to rent a room.
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Cancellation policy: During off-season, guests must cancel at least 7 days in advance of their reservation or they will receive a two-night penalty. During season, cancellation policies are subject to change depending on the length of stay and time of year.
- No Pet Policy.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Valet parking only; $50 USD overnight; $30 USD day rate.
Roll-away bed policy: Roll-away beds are $50 USD per stay and permitted in one, king-bedded room and/or suite.
Resort Amenity Program
$48 USD (+ tax) daily resort fee automatically added to room rate includes:
- High-Speed Internet (2nd Tier).
- Two Beach Loungers, One Umbrella & Beach Table.
- Choice of Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak, one hour per day.
- One Hour Fitness Class (up to two guests), daily.
- Spa Access to include Jacuzzi, Steam Room and Sauna.
- Unlimited in-room Local and Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls.
- One complimentary photo session with our Photography Concierge.
- Access to over 7,000 publications via the PressReader App.
- Complimentary drop off or pick up via the Resort’s House Car - available on a first come, first serve basis to locations on the Island.
- Main entrance
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Restaurants and lounges
- Meeting spaces
- Pool entrances
- Spa entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Business center entrance
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry
- Pathway to registration desk
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities