FINDING YOUR WAY
From Luis Muñoz Marín Airport
Travel Time: 35 Minutes
- Exit toward the right on #26 West (Oeste)
- Continue on #26 West (Oeste) for 3 miles
- Exit using either of the two right-hand lanes for the town of Bayamón, going through the Minillas tunnel. Stay in the center lane.
- After about 1 mile, stay right as the highway divides and follow signs towards Bayamon #22 West (Oeste)
- Stay in the center lane. The highway will divide in about 2 miles. Stay to the right, following #22 West towards Arecibo.
- Continue for 10 miles
- After the toll, make a right at the third exit “Salida 24”
- Stay to the right as you exit, going through the roundabout and heading left (north) onto #693 North (Norte), which will become #6693
- Continue for 2 to 3 miles, watching for signs for Bo San Antonio/696
- From the left lane, turn left onto #696, just in front of the dolphin fountain
- Go straight about ¼ mile and the take first right at Jose Efron Avenue
- Continue to the end of the street and make a left at the stoplight
- Go under the bridge, and you will see the Dorado Beach East entrance on your right
From Isla Grande Airport
Travel Time: 30 Minutes
- Head east for about 1 mile
- Turn left on Calle Billian
- Turn right onto Puerto Rico Highway 19 (PR-16)
- Continue onto Calle Villa Verde
- Follow the road and continue onto Calle Marginal
- Take the ramp onto Carreterra Miliar/Puerto Rico 2 West and continue for about 2.3 miles
- After about 11.5 miles, take the ramp onto Interstate PR-2
- Take a slight right toward PR-693
- Turn left onto PR-693
- Turn left onto PR-695
- Turn right onto PR 696 and then left
- Take a slight right
- At the traffic circle take the third exit
- Take a slight left and you will arrive at the resort
THE JOURNEY MATTERS, TOO
If you are flying into Luis Muñoz Marín or Island Grande airports, we can arrange chauffeured transportation with our partner First Class. Vehicles can be reserved for individual and group travel. The resort also features a helipad, allowing guests to arrive directly on property. For information or reservations, please call +1 787.626.1100.
Upon arrival, each guest may choose to keep a bike with them during their stay. Beach cruisers, mountain bikes and kid’s bikes are available. Touring the resort or simply getting from one experience to the other can also be done via chauffeured golf cart. Rides can be requested through reception.
We can arrange guided and non-guided transportation to Old San Juan and other destinations for groups and individuals.