Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
TruFit Fitness Club
Experience a luxury hotel in Denver that exquisitely captures the spirit of this unique Western city. From the moment you enter The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, you will discover why it is considered to be one of the city’s finest luxury hotels. Blending the modern design elements with rich natural materials, the serene interior of our luxury hotel creates a sense of calm that is only enhanced by the impeccable service you will receive. In our Denver hotel, relaxation awaits you at every turn, whether you are taking a break in the lobby under the glowing light of our breathtaking hand-blown art glass chandelier, unwinding with a cocktail at our restaurant’s white onyx bar, or soaking in your marble bathtub.
Located in the heart of downtown, The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is renowned among luxury hotels for its plush accommodations, spectacular spa, and acclaimed fine dining. Here, in the center of the Mile High City, you are free to forget your cares and simply relax as you gaze out at the horizon where the Rocky Mountains meet an endless expanse of cornflower blue Colorado skies.
Our Denver, Colorado hotel features:
- A prime location in the downtown Denver corridor
- ELWAY'S, the hotel's signature restaurant, named for Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee John Elway
- Adjacent Fitness Club, featuring an indoor lap pool and an array of fitness classes
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Each of our luxury hotel’s spacious guest rooms measure more than 550 square feet, making them the largest guest rooms in Denver. Each guest room includes:
- Down comforters
- Five-fixture bathrooms
- Plush Frette terry robes
- Oversized tubs
- Steam-free shower mirrors
- Rainforest shower heads
- Luxurious Bath Essentials
- Flat panel, high definition LCD televisions
- Cappuccino/Coffee/Tea maker in-room
- Large in-room safes
- iPod Alarm Clock/Radio with preset soundscapes and music
- 24-hour in room dining
- Automatic hallway light sensors
- Two overhead recessed pin-point reading lights above beds
- International outlet pack at work desk, available upon request
- State-of-the-art Fitness Club access to adjacent TruFit athletic club
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary coffee and condiments
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Property Features & Amenities
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver hotel has 13,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 6,200-square-foot ballroom, a junior ballroom and outdoor terrace. All hotel guests have access to TruFit a complete facility with an indoor lap pool, yoga classes, and full free weight room with cardio equipment. ELWAY’S, our signature restaurant, is named after NFL Hall of Fame Inductee and former Denver Bronco John Elway. Additional highlights include:
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
- Golf bag and luggage storage
- Transportation service to and from the Denver International Airport can be arranged 24 hours a day (fees apply)
- Multilingual staff
Our Denver luxury hotel has a full service business center with high-speed, wireless Internet, state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and mail and package services.
- Check-in by 3 p.m.
- Check-out by Noon
- To cancel your reservation, please contact our hotel in Denver, Colorado, 24 hours prior to arrival
We look forward to providing a memorable stay in Denver for you and your pet. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, the following policies apply to your pet's stay:
- Pet Fee. There is a $125 nonrefundable pet fee, per stay. This fee will be charged to your account prior to checkout to cover the cost of deep-cleaning the room in preparation for our next guest.
- Damage Assessment. You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet's stay. You must tender a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any damage or extraordinary cleaning costs related to your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize the Hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- Acceptable Pets. We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free dogs. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or urination or defecation in public areas. No more than one pet may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- Carrying Pets. Dogs must be on a leash throughout all common areas of the hotel.
- Doorknob Sign. Place the Pet in Room sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your room.
- Housekeeping. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present or (b) you are present and your pet is leashed or caged.
- Public Areas. Dogs are not allowed in any of the Food & Beverage outlets and Club Lounge, unless they are service dogs.
Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend, and indemnify The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., and Pearlmark Real Estate from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet's stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third-parties. Dogs cannot be left alone or unsupervised in the guest room at any time.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is a non-smoking luxury hotel. There will be a $250 non-refundable fee taken from any room that is smoked in to deep clean and restore the room back to its non-smoking condition.
- High-speed internet access - $12.95 per 24 hours for unlimited wired and wireless high bandwidth access
- $45 overnight valet parking
- $30 daytime valet parking
TruFit Fitness Club
TruFit Fitness Club is designed to meet all your fitness needs. Spanning three floors and over 52,000 square feet, TruFit features a 25 meter indoor lap pool, whirlpool, luxurious locker rooms, full circuit of strength machines, an expansive free weight area, cardio equipment and three group exercise studios offering a wide variety of classes, including spinning, yoga, Pilates, barbell BOSU classes and much more.
TruFit’s professional trainers and instructors offer extensive knowledge and enthusiasm to assist you in achieving your fitness goals.
TruFit is an independent, boutique fitness center adjacent to The Ritz-Carlton, Denver. The club is designed to meet the high standards of those living in, working in or visiting downtown Denver. Additional highlights include:
Age RequirementsGuests ages 18+ are only permitted to use the Health Club Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
- Well-appointed locker rooms and private lockers
- Adult-only setting Monday through Friday
- Friendly atmosphere designed to meet the needs of all guests
Children ages 15 - 17 years old may use the club only on Saturdays and Sundays.
Children ages 14 years old and under may use the club during the hours listed below.-Friday 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. -Saturday & Sunday
- They must be in direct supervision and within continuous eyesight of their adult guardian at all times.
- They may use the basketball court and the indoor pool. Please be mindful of other guests/club members using the pool for lap swimming.
- They may use the group exercise studios, only if a class is not in session
- Children 10 and older may participate in a group exercise class with their adult guardian provided they are physically capable with keeping up with the class. If the child's safety is at risk, or the safety of other class participants is at risk as a result of the child being in the class, the group exercise instructor has the authority to ask the child to leave the class
- They may not use the strength training equipment, free weights, and cardiovascular equipment, hot tub or steam rooms.
- Rowdy or destructive behavior by any dependents will result in loss of Health Club Access.
- Children using the club must use their gender appropriate locker room. A staff member will be happy to assist, if necessary.
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness center
- Entrance to on-site business center
- Swimming pool(s) with self-operating lift
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
- Service animals allowed on property for people with disabilities
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver is a Tier 2 property. Learn more