An Extraordinary Offer for Meeting Planners,
Providing a Complimentary Site Visit with Airfare
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain invites meeting and event planners to experience true Arizona luxury, and to see for themselves why the property is ranked by Travel + Leisure Magazine as Arizona’s number-one resort.
A hosted site visit with airfare is now available with our new Seeing Is Believing Group Offer. Seeing Is Believing also allows booked groups to participate in a local Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints building project for Habitat for Humanity, and to enjoy preferred event amenities and group room rates starting from $199.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain specializes in service-intensive corporate meetings and events which deliver the following benefits:
- More than 44,000 square-feet of vibrantly contemporary meeting space in 20 function rooms and multiple ballrooms, plus numerous outdoor event venues – all offering a uniquely authentic Southwestern design. Three function lawns, event-friendly swimming pools, and options such as the ability to light corporate logos onto dramatic mountain and rock formations, make for a memorably high-impact indoor/outdoor setting rarely available to groups. The resort’s location and design are highlighted by focused, business-enabling meeting space and exceptional event expertise.
- A complete group activities program, with 40+ group, teambuilding and volunteaming experiences available.
- Highly-experienced meeting and banquet professionals trained extensively in The Ritz-Carlton Art of the Craft. Most of the resort’s group services professionals have chosen to work at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain since it opened. They present a cohesive team which lives and breathes the importance of seamless, customized, flawless service for every meeting planner and event.
- The resort’s culinary team, led by the heralded Chef David Serus, delivers an extraordinarily flavorful group dining experience, showcasing local farm-to-group cuisine and the finest, freshest tastes of both the West and Southwest.
- A fully customizable food truck presents fun and creative group dining experiences rarely available at luxury resorts.
- 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus signature golf at The Golf Club at Dove Mountain provide added private gathering locations and group golf programs. The Golf Club at Dove Mountain is home to the prestigious WGC Accenture Match Play Championship.
- The 17,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa, recently ranked #3 in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler, offers an innovative group cabana experience available nowhere else in the region.
Corporate planners wishing to experience The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in person, and to consider the Seeing is Believing
qualified group offer for a future program, are invited to contact the resort at (520) 572-3113 for dates and details regarding qualification for our complimentary site visit with airfare.