THE RITZ-CARLTON SPA BY ESPA Honey and Milk Urban Spa Body Treatment
Known for its anti-oxidant, nourishing and healing properties, honey is often used as a natural moisturizer to soothe stressed or damaged skin. The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA offers a unique 80-minute Honey and Milk Urban Spa Body Treatment
. This natural and mild treatment is also a pre-natal indulgence for mom-to-bes.
Date: From June onwards
Price: HK$1,750 per person
(A supplement of HK$100 per person applies on Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays)
Honey and Milk Urban Spa Body Treatment
* Swimming Pool access is available for an extra fee at HK$250 per person.
- 80-minute warm milk foot bath, Longan Honey Sugar Body Scrub and warm oil body massage
* The above prices are subject to 10% service charge.
For bookings, please call (852) 2263 2040 or email email@example.com
The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA celebrates your birthday with the most exclusive spa package. Enjoy a series of treats including a massage and body scrub, a light buffet at the Club Lounge and on-day access to the world’s highest swimming pool and fitness center.
Date: Available now until 31 December, 2015
HK$3,300 with a friend
(A supplement of HK$100 applies per person on Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays)
“Birthday Delight” includes:
* The above price is subject to a 10% service charge. Terms and conditions
- 90-minute body massage and body scrub
- A light food presentation at The Club Lounge (alcoholic drinks are not included)
- Access to swimming pool, heat and water facilities on the day of treatment
- Use of fitness center on the day of treatment
1. Offer is valid throughout the guest’s birthday month and can only be used once per guest. Please present your ID upon redemption at the spa reception.
2. A private spa suite for two persons is available for booking. Kindly contact our spa concierge for more details.
3. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers.
4. In case of any disputes, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong’s decision will be final.
For bookings or enquiries, please call (852) 2263 2040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org