Uncover the treasures of one of the most spellbinding luxury resorts in Portugal
Set along the gorgeous Estoril coastal region of Portugal, Penha Longa Resort traces its origins back to the 14th century when both hermit monks and Lisbon royalty called the Sintra Mountains home. And for good reason, as the mild climate, green hills and clear lakes proved to be a calming elixir. Today, guests will experience the very same feeling of peace and tranquility at one of the top 5 star hotels in Portugal, which immerses guests in its legendary surroundings from the moment they arrive. After a personalized and warm welcome, a typical drink of northern Portugal, guests receive an invitation to tour historical Penha Longa Palace and the landmark monastery, still used today as a unique meeting
venue. The tour reveals Penha Longa’s other delightful attributes: two magnificent golf courses
, the Penha Longa Spa
choices that include the only Sergi Arola-helmed restaurant in Portugal. Complemented by The Ritz-Carlton exceptional service, our luxury resort features:
- 194 well-appointed guest rooms
- Five exceptional dining facilities
- 27 World Class holes
- 27 Signature Holes designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- A Thai-inspired Spa with more than 1,500 square-meter
- More than 27 meeting and breakout rooms mostly set in a 14th century Monastery
- Numerous indoor and outdoor recreational amenities
Check In/Check Out
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Pets are accepted at our luxury hotel with the reservation of our Premium Rooms, however additional charges will apply.
- Roll-away beds: € 40,00 EUR each
- Cribs: No charge
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation at our 5-star resort, please cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice