The extraordinary selection of fine restaurants and bars ensure that every meal at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is a memorable one. From the casual ambience of Towers Grill, to the authentic flavors of Hinokizaka, a Japanese restaurant featuring one of the best views in Tokyo, to the superbly orchestrated private dining experience at Azure 45, our innovative Midtown restaurants all share one thing in common: the ability to transform any meal into an unforgettable dining experience. Our Tokyo restaurants include:
Hinokizaka featured by four areas for each of Kaiseki, Sushi, Tempura and Teppanyaki welcomes you with the true essence of traditional, yet contemporary Japanese cuisine.
- Contemporary Japanese cuisine restaurant with true traditional essence.
- The four areas include ; Kaiseki, Sushi, Tempura and Teppanyaki which have distinguished design evoking the art of Japanese cuisine.
- Seating: 92 (Kaiseki 24, Sushi 12, Tempura 10, Teppanyaki 14, Semi Private dining 8, Chef’s table Private Dinning 8, Private Dinning 6 & 10)
Serving: Lunch, Dinner
- “Edomae style” of sushi, which is essentially a combination of highly selected fresh raw fish from Tsukiji market and cooked rice that is seasoned with rice vinegar.
- The sushi counter is facing a full wall window that allows guests to enjoy magnificent panoramic city views while dining.
- Sushi counter seating: 12
- Tempura menus include specialty items such as local seasonal vegetables, beef fillet, tilefish and cutlass fish, and can also be custom‐made to please any palate.
- The tempura counter is designed after traditional Japanese tearooms and it is the most tranquil space out of all the areas of Hinokizaka.
- Tempura counter seating: 10
- Teppanyaki Chef will introduce fine meet selection from the meat showcase seller in front of you for you to choose.
- The Teppanyaki area is nested in a private setting with contemporary design bars.
- Teppanyaki counter seating: 14
An ideal venue to unwind and enjoy a signature sip, partake in our traditional afternoon tea or enjoy the music stylings of live, international musicians.
- Situated in the center of The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo lobby on the 45th floor
- Traditional Afternoon Tea with legendary Ritz-Carlton hospitality
- Live entertainment: 12:45 p.m. to 11:40 p.m.
Serving: Lunch, Dinner
The Bar is set in one of the most stunning venues to oversee Tokyo vista . Here, visitors can enjoy luxury atmosphere and interior, innovative cocktails, live music performance, and incomparable views from the 45th floor of the highest building in Tokyo.
- Conveniently located on the first floor in the inner courtyard of the Tokyo Midtown shopping zone
- Specialty offerings of freshly baked goods, snack, cappuccino, wine and more
- Contemporary French cuisine at Azure 45
- Traditional Japanese cuisine at Hinokizaka
There are live entertainment performed by various artists at The Lobby Lounge and The Bar on the 45th floor.
Visitors can enjoy live performance of classical solo Piano in daytime, and Jazz, R&B, Pop music performed by 2-3 piece bands of various vocals and piano , saxophone and bass at nighttime.