A Conference Venue with Inspiring Hong Kong Views
Fast-paced and quickly growing, Hong Kong is a center for international business and a natural gathering place for corporations and organizations from around the world. The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong offers a West Kowloon meeting destination with more than 17,000 sq. ft. of event space and services to accommodate any type of gathering. Venues are the foundation of the conference experience, but the services are what elevate it. Dedicated planners, event concierges, audiovisual experts and a talented culinary team assist with customizing every meeting with details large and small.
For information, please contact the hotel’s meeting experts at (852) 2263 2380, email email@example.com or through a request for proposal.
- Venues for galas, car and product launches, art exhibitions and IPO meetings
- Diamond Ballroom with space for up to 500 guests and an adjoining foyer
- Sky100 event space offering a 360-degree city view
- Planning, event concierge, entertainment, audiovisual and catering services
- LED wall displays, LCD projectors and other options to visually enhance an event