Prepare your senses for a Barcelona dining experience like no other.
Boasting a culinary culture that has made it a top draw for global gastronomes, Barcelona has many dining options to delight even the most discerning palate, including our own Michelin Star restaurant at Hotel Arts Barcelona. With five on-site restaurants, each with its own unique flavor, you need not travel far for fine dining in Barcelona. From the sophisticated Mediterranean gastronomy at Enoteca and the traditional Catalan cooking at Arola to our Marina restaurant’s al fresco dining by the pool, some of the finest dining in Barcelona can be found at the Hotel Arts.
- Awarded Two Michelin Stars
- Sophisticated Mediterranean cuisine
- An extensive selection of over 700 Spanish and international wines
- A fine dining experience, reservations recommended
Lunch: Monday and Tuesday 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Dinner: Monday to Saturday 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Opening Times: Wednesday to Friday:
- Contemporary Mediterranean cuisine created by Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola
- Tapas designed for sharing and tasting
- Stylish restaurant featuring a trendy garden terrace open during the summer months
- Nightly DJ entertainment
- Sundays at Arola: Lifestyle Mediterranean Sunday Brunch
Lunch 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Dinner 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday
Lunch 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Dinner 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday:
Brunch 1 p.m to 3:30 p.m.
Dinner 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.