Survey the Southwestern landscape from our Phoenix Hotel
Few sights are as breathtaking as the glowing desert sun slowly setting over the graceful peaks of Camelback Mountain. Witness this miraculous beauty from a captivating viewpoint as our guest at The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix. As one of the city’s most acclaimed luxury hotels in the Biltmore area, The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix is a sophisticated desert haven surrounded by an upscale neighborhood setting.
Although the hotel is placed in the heart of an area ripe for exploration, discovery and delight also abound within our very walls. Prepare to be dazzled by the beauty of our hotel’s traditional European décor, updated in an unexpected Southwestern color scheme of desert reds, earthy oranges and cactus greens. Savor sweet and spicy shishito peppers served roasted with a complimentary glass of lemonade, imparted with the surprising flavors of prickly pear. Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the tens of thousands of sparkling crystals adorning our majestic chandeliers until you discover the astonishing addition: a conspicuous cobalt crystal hiding in their midst.
Like the sparkling blue crystal it conceals, The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix, too, is a hidden gem. Discover our hotel and find a luxury Arizona escape nestled in the picturesque Phoenix-Scottsdale region, the city’s premier district for shopping, dining and entertainment.
Our Phoenix luxury hotel features:
- 281 well-appointed deluxe guest rooms and suites
- Exceptional indoor and outdoor dining options, including the award-winning bistro 24
- More than 20,000 square feet of meeting space
- An exquisite outdoor patio and pool deck
- Convenient access to the city’s finest dining, shopping and cultural attractions
- Preferred partner rates at the Arizona Biltmore and JW Marriott® Camelback Inn golf courses
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the Phoenix hotel to cancel the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation required at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Cancellations within less than 24 hours will be charged the first night's room and tax.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Overnight Valet Parking: $29 USD per day
Pets: Pet-friendly rooms for pets under 25 pounds are available at our Phoenix hotel. Advance registration and a $125 USD non-refundable pet fee are required.