The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests.
The first hotel to be awarded the Royal Warrant from His Royal Highness, Prince of Wales, The Ritz, London features:
- 136 guest bedrooms and suites
- Exquisite gourmet cuisine and cocktails at The Ritz Restaurant, The Palm Court for Afternoon Tea, and The Rivoli Bar for cocktails and light snacks
- Members-only Ritz Club Casino and Restaurant
- Lavish architecture with antique, Louis XVI furnishings and appointments
- Located in the very heart of London, within walking distance of the fashion houses and art auction houses
- Convenient to museums and other attractions
Reflecting the elegant nature of the hotel’s architecture The Ritz London has a dress code in different areas of the hotel as follows: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie for afternoon tea in The Palm Court and for lunch and dinner in The Ritz Restaurant. In all other areas of the hotel (The Ritz Restaurant breakfast service, The Rivoli Bar, The Long Gallery) and The Ritz Club, smart casual attire is suitable. Please note that trainers or sportswear are not permitted in any of the hotel or Club’s restaurants or bars.