The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests.
The first hotel to be awarded the Royal Warrant from His Royal Highness, Prince of Wales, The Ritz, London features:
- 137 guest bedrooms and suites
- Exquisite gourmet cuisine and cocktails at The Ritz Restaurant, The Palm Court for Afternoon Tea, and The Rivoli Bar for cocktails and light snacks
- Members-only Ritz Club Casino and Restaurant
- Lavish architecture with antique, Louis XVI furnishings and appointments
- Located in the very heart of London, within walking distance of the fashion houses and art auction houses
- Convenient to museums and other attractions
The dress code of The Ritz reflects the ambience and style of the different areas of the hotel. In The Ritz Restaurant and The Palm Court, gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie; jeans are not permitted. For The Rivoli Bar smart attire is a must; jackets are required for gentlemen. Please note that sports shoes are not permitted in The Ritz Restaurant, The Rivoli Bar or The Palm Court at any time.