While the cutting-edge technology of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is certainly first-rate, what may influence corporate travelers and meeting and event planners even more is the hotel's striking views of the New York Harbor and Statue of Liberty. A cadre of Technology Butlers, Conference Concierges and Wedding Concierges ensure that meetings and special events are executed with panache and precision. With more then 12,000 square feet of conference and event space that accommodates up to 500 people, the hotel is an ideal locale for any function, grand or intimate.
VolunTeaming is now offered under The Ritz-Carlton social responsibility program,Community Footprints
. Transcending traditional group activities, VolunTeaming combines teambuilding with volunteer activities that create lasting memories for the participants. Recognizing that many groups want their teambuilding time to make a meaningful contribution, these programs enable guests to be a force for good and feel personally connected to the place that they visit. Operation Backpack
Volunteers of America helps those in need create positive and lasting change through social service programs that support and empower them to live safe, healthy and productive lives. Your group can lend a hand in Operation Backpack by assembling backpacks with imperative supplies that will be distributed to children in need. This meaningful socially responsible activity allows participants to work toward a common goal of giving back to the community and to the children who are the beneficiaries. Beautifying The Battery
The Battery Conservancy rebuilds and revitalizes The Battery – the 25 acre public park at the tip of Manhattan – and Castle Clinton National Monument. Group volunteers can help in beautifying The Battery’s gardens — a great opportunity to learn about perennial gardens and general garden care — or painting and oiling Battery benches. This enriching and socially responsible teambuilding experience allows participants to work together for a positive impact on the environment.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional
for details on how VolunTeaming activities can be matched to group.
Meeting Planner Rewarding Events Package
Choosing The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park to host your meetings and events has always meant expecting an ideal meeting venue with iconic New York views and impeccable service. To enhance that familiar feeling you have come to enjoy and to make your meetings even more meaningful, you can now earn thousands of points when hosting a meeting or event at participating properties with the new Ritz-Carlton Rewards program.
We realize how important events and meetings are as a part of doing business. As an expression of our gratitude for choosing The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park to host your meeting or event with us, we are now rewarding you and your organization with double points.
The above offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only. All programs must take place between July 1 and September 30, 2014 booked by December 31, 2014.
- Deluxe Room rates starting from only $375 per night
Complimentary high-speed Internet in guestrooms (a $12.95 per room, per day value)
- Complimentary meeting room rental on peak days
- One complimentary room night for every 40 room nights consumed
- One complimentary executive suite upgrade per 25 guest rooms consumed
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine and pressing (two items per room per stay)
- Double Ritz-Carlton Rewards Points for the Meeting Planner signing the contract
The Strategic Suite Retreat Package
- Accommodation in luxurious Executive Suites with separate living room, king bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms
- Complimentary meeting in the Executive Boardroom
- Continental Breakfast served in banquet area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast served in banquet area
- Complimentary wireless internet access in suites
- 10% savings on Audio Visual equipment rental
- Complimentary pressing and overnight shoe shine
- Personalized excursion to Battery Park and binocular viewing of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park with “behind the scenes” briefing
Rates starting at $445.00 USD Package is commissionable at 10%. Available for bookings of up to 20 suites. Rates subject to state and city tax. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability at the time of booking. Strategic Suite Retreat Package is available for groups arriving prior to December 31, 2014.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park has the capability for producing special events for up to 460 guests. Our special events staff will work with you to create a unique and memorable event in one of the hotel’s three gathering locations which offer a complete Ritz-Carlton event experience.
Birthdays and Anniversaries
From an intimate birthday dinner in our 14th floor private event space to an extravaganza in the Ballroom, our catering experts will create a memorable party to fulfill your every birthday wish. For anniversaries, our talented staff can recreate your wedding day or come up with an entirely new way of celebrating your years together.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park can transform your holiday event into a magical winter wonderland.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is the perfect venue for your upcoming Bar/Bat/B’Nai Mitzvah. We are fortunate enough to have two cocktail spaces so our younger guests can have their own party or join the adults if they wish. Our innovative culinary team will arrange the menus to coincide with your chosen theme.
The Ritz-Carlton Audio Visual Department’s highest priority is the satisfaction of our clients and the success of your events. At The Ritz-Carlton, every event is a masterpiece, and we combine the finest personal service with state-of-the-art technology in lighting, audio, video, and staging. In every event we produce, we strive for design innovation and flawless execution. We are dedicated to achieving the highest standard of event excellence, and we look forward to helping you plan a one of a kind event.
- Full pre-event visualization with CAD diagrams and renderings
- Integrated flown support for lighting, sound and video systems
- In-house or concert sound packages available
- Broadcast video
- Innovative staging solutions and design
- Vast array of intelligent and conventional lighting
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park is the ideal locale for any group event. Guests are dazzled from beginning to end by exceptional artistry and unparalleled service only The Ritz-Carlton can provide. Trained, certified employees are ready to assist in the following areas:
- Themed events
- Audio visual
- Meeting enhancements
- Leisure activities
- Off-site venues
- Staffing requirements
- All-inclusive billing
- Dedicated Phone lines
- Private Security
- Shipping & Receiving
- Complimentary boarding pass printing
Additionally, highly qualified staff at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park are pleased to fulfill your business objectives, offering further amenities, such as:
- Conference concierge
- Experienced meeting planners
- Full-service Business Center with computer workstations, Internet access, printer, color photocopy, scan and fax
- Shipping and receiving services
- Express check-in/departure
- Technology Butler®
Paris Limousine (http://plsnyc.com/
) is the preferred and recommended provider of transportation services for groups and individual travelers.
Paris Limousine provides shuttle service, on demand and reserved town cars, mini and motor coach services, and other unique transportation offerings. In addition, Paris Limousine also serves as the preferred vendor for all of your Destinations Service’s needs.
Meetings at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options. The Ritz-Carlton, Battery Park is pleased to include these additional environmentally responsible meeting practices for you and your attendees to further complement our legendary service:
- Filtered water service provided in clear glass water pitchers with ice and pre-set Bahia water glasses
- For food and beverage functions, all tables will be set using overlay linen to help eliminate wasteful dry-cleaning of larger full length linens
- Water and juices will be served in large dispensers or carafes rather than individual bottles
- To-go cups for coffee breaks are made from recycled material and are recyclable
- Any printed banquet menus and door signage is printed on recycled paper (printed banquet menus are on 30% recycled paper and door signage is printed on 100% recycled paper
- Designer buffet tables available that do not require linen
- Paperless, electronic BEOs and invoices available
- Ritz-Carlton Reward points can be donated to a charitable environmental organization
- Energy-efficient lighting has been installed throughout the hotel in appropriate areas to conserve energy
- HVAC, as well as lighting, are programmable and are adjusted to operate with minimal usage when meeting space is not being utilized