This vintage European-style buffet, located on Level 3 of The Ritz-Carlton, Seoul, serves more than 140 Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Western dishes. Particularly impressive is the ‘live corner,’ where chefs cook premium dishes using fresh ingredients of the highest quality on the spot. The range of foods from around the world, from the tasty, fresh dishes of the Japanese corner to the LA ribs and ribeye grilled on the spot by Ritz-Carlton’s own chefs. Also featured are a variety of steamed crab, fresh shabu-shabu, pasta and dim sum. Oksan Buffet includes four private rooms that can accommodate family events such as small dinners, gatherings and birthday parties, with a total of 300 seats that makes it suitable for various intimate events.
- Located on Level 3
- Weekday Dinner: 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m
- Saturdays: Lunch: 12 - 2:30 p.m.; Dinner: 1st Seating 5 - 7 p.m., 2nd Seating 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays and Public Holidays: Lunch: 1st Seating 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 2nd Seating 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Dinner: 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Inquiries and reservations: 82-2-3451-8474
- Seating capacity: 300 (4 private dining rooms)